The Foundation Polish Culture NL takes the protection of your data very seriously. With this privacy notice, we would like to inform you in a transparent manner which personally identifiable data (“your data”) we collect, process and use about you when you visit our website.
- We don’t collect any private information when you use this website, unless you specifically decide to share it using a form.
- Why do we collect data?
We want to provide you with the best possible service. Therefore, we need to process your data for various purposes. Polish Culture NL collects, stores and uses its Users’ data for the following purposes:
- to allow the User to receive messages and, if User has given his or her consent, newsletters or mailings;
- the subscription to the newsletter is processed and forwarded to MailChimp;
- to facilitate the availability and use of the Website;
- to personalize the User’s experience on the Website;
- to respond to requests for information or other questions;
- to execute the respective contract, for example to carry out a placement test with regard to your language courses or a language course including a subsequent examination;
- to allow you to participate in events;
for any marketing activities and promotions proposed by Polish Culture NL to Users who have given their consent;
- to analyse, adapt and improve the content of the Website;
- to carry out and/or process transactions (payments) submitted via the website;
- for any other purpose to which the User has expressly consented;
- Your rights regarding your personal information
The law gives you a number of rights in relation to what personal information is used by Polish Culture NL, and how it is used. These rights are listed below. You can ask us to:
- provide you with a copy of the personal information that we hold about you;
- correct personal information about you which you find as necessary
- delete personal information about you if you think we no longer should be using it;
- stop using your personal information if you think it is wrong, until it is corrected;
- transfer your personal information to another provider;
- not use automated decision-making processes to make decisions about your data;
- Security of the data
In accordance with the requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Polish Culture NL will ensure an adequate and appropriate level of security to prevent unauthorised processing of your personal data.
- How long do we keep your data?
Your account data will be automatically deleted after three years of non-use.
- If you have any questions, requests or complaints about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com
Last update: February 2021